Sunday, December 4, 2011

Full Circle

It's not a new trend, or even an old trend, it just has always been. Since the cavemen invented the wheel designers have included circles in everything, and before that nature had always been partial to the orb as can be witnessed in the sun, moon and planets. Walking past Manifesto the other day I was drawn in by a spectacular bookcase displayed in their window. While adding it to my wish list I realized it was not the only recent elliptical addition. Here are some of my current favorites.
 
Flying Circles Bookcase
Designed By Massimo Castagna

 Art Deco Round Cabinet
 

Paintings By Artist Rusty Wolfe

Cozy Outdoor Reading Nook
 

The New Ikram Boutique
I know I've posted it before, but it's repeat-worthy.

1 comment:

  1. The circle is a symbol of perfection because, among other things, it is naturally pleasing.

    ReplyDelete